Individual Counselling is when clients work one-on-one with their counsellor/psychotherapist in a safe environment, where confidentiality is highly maintained. The counsellor will help clients to explore their emotions, thoughts, behaviours and belief systems that are related to their problems, and help them to resolve it.
Our highly trained team uses the different theoretical counselling and psychotherapy models and skills that suit your needs, to help you to see and understand your problems more clearly, with the goal to facilitate you to achieve positive outcomes to your problems.
What are the problems that counselling can help with?
Not every problem needs professional help. However, there are times when we cannot resolve it ourselves and here are some of the reasons why people come to counselling:
- Anxiety and depression
- Trauma and complex trauma
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Adulthood Sexual Abuse
- Domestic Violence/abuse (perpetrators and victims)
- Grief and loss
- Relationship and Couple issues (hetero and homo-sexual relationships)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual dysfunction
- Addictions, including alcohol, gambling, sexual/porn, food, etc.
- Building better relationships
- Resolving conflicts
- Stress and anger management
- Parenting children and adolescents
- Family relationship issues
- Step/Blended Family relationship issues
Do not wait until you are in crisis!
Contact us to discuss further whether counselling is for you.